Let your voice be heard! Nominate Today!
Now is your time to nominate the sponsor and CRO that you believe epitomize strong site partnerships. Nominations are being accepted until July 24. Speak up today and cast your nomination!
Founded in 2009, the Site Solutions Summit Eagle Award annually recognizes the sponsor and CRO organizations who are dedicated to creating positive relationships with sites. Through their leadership, professionalism and integrity, these industry leaders work with sites to ensure patient safety, timely enrollment, and effective communication to optimize study success.
SCRS members nominate the sponsor and CRO they consider to be the most deserving of the Eagle Award. From your input, finalists will be chosen from those organizations receiving nominations within the top 75th percentile of the votes cast for the award.
Then, the global site community will vote! The winners will be announced during the Global Site Solutions Summit Eagle Gala, October 10, 2015.
Among the key criteria for consideration, SCRS is asking members to weigh sponsor/CRO performance according to:
• Efficient and effective pre-study activity
• Responsiveness to inquiries regarding protocol and trial logistics
• Fair contract and budget accounting
• An organized and efficient system to process and manage regulatory documents
• Real-time feedback during study conduct and post-study performance feedback
• Contacting the site for future work as it becomes available
Nominations are being accepted now through July 24.
Congratulations to Eli Lilly & Company and Quintiles
Sponsor and CRO of 2014 Eagle Award Recipients
Read the press release here.