Led by subject matter experts, these interactive sessions include valuable takeaways your site will implement immediately. These dynamic workshops are rich in content and consistently a favorite among Summit attendees.
Sponsored by Merck
$115 per workshop | $95 for SCRS Members
1 CEUs provided per workshop
|Friday, October 11, 2019|
|10:30 am – 11:30 am||Master Workshop Session 1|
|• Focusing on the Patient Journey: A Fresh Approach to Improving Clinical Trial Performance
• Initiatives that Lessen the Administrative Burden on Sites
• Maximizing Enrollment Goals with Technology and Data Insights
• The Clinical Trial Process of Tomorrow: Paperless Processing
• The Power of Alignment: Fast-track to Finding Focus
• Sites Take The Mic! Designing a Tech-enabled Recruitment Plan
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Master Workshop Session 2|
|• Adventures in Technology: How Sophisticated Site Operators are Positioning their Networks for Success
• Putting the Patient at the Center: Evidence-based Approaches to Improving Patient Communication
• Using Site Metrics to Thrive in a Rapidly Consolidating Site Sector
• You’ve been Approached or Thought about Selling? What Comes Next?
• Operational Efficiencies for the Site of the Future
• Opportunities to Optimize Site Feasibility
|2:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Master Workshop Session 3|
|• Being the Site of Choice, Every Time
• Competing Against a Site-less Future: Are You Prepared?
• eRegulatory: Is it Worth it for Your Site?
• Power to the Patient: Clinical Trials as a Care Option
• Enhancing the Clinical Trial Journey for Sites & Patients
• Managing Millennials in Clinical Research