Thank you for completing the 2021 Global Site Solutions Summit attendee survey!
How to Obtain Continuing Medical Education (CMEs)
To receive credit, participants are required to participate in the live activity and complete the attestation/evaluation form online. Participants will receive an automated certificate once they have completed the evaluation.
The Morehouse School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of up to 11.75 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent to their participation in the activity.
- Go to cmetracker.net/MORE/
- Click Sign In from the left navigator
- Enter your email address and click Create Account OR sign in using your credentials
- In the left navigation area, click My Portal and then select Claim Credit
- Enter activity code *, click Submit
- Make your selections on the evaluation form and click Done
- You will be directed to the Certificate Preparation Page. The amount and type of credit that matches your test profile is displayed. Attest to the amount of credit you wish to claim and click Submit.
- Your certificate is now displayed. Your profile is now registered and credited for the credit type and amounts selected.
To reprint later:
- Click Credit History & Past Certificate from the left navigation menu
- Locate the event from the listing and click Print Certificate
These codes allow participants to receive credit:
- 12021 October 1, 2021
- 12022 October 2, 2021
- 12023 October 3, 2021
Photos coming soon!