Below is a detailed overview of the Society for Clinical Research Sites’ (SCRS) webinar and master workshop opportunities. Premier and Premier Plus exhibiting sponsors may select between these two options as part of their exhibiting package. The first page is a summary of key information. Subsequent pages outline details.
- When: Held weekly, typically on Tuesdays at 12:00 ET. Typically last 1 hour.
- Focus: Information offered should be site-focused and in line with SCRS’ mission of site sustainability. Webinars must be free of bias and commercialization
- Audience: ~100 – 200 attendees, typically 80% sites and 20% industry.
- January – March: Select date from available slots for the given year
- 120 days prior: Confirm topic selection and description
- 90 days prior: Marketing efforts have begun
- 60 days prior: Slides completed and submitted to SCRS for review and approval; Marketing email with webinar calendar sent to all SCRS members
- 7 days prior: Technical practice scheduled
- When: Thursday afternoon prior to official kick-off of Global Site Solutions Summit.
- Focus: How to better support research sites with specialized subject matter. Free of bias or commercialization.
- Audience: 15-40 attendees, typically 90% sites and 10% industry.
- May 1, 2020: Deadline to confirm interest to conduct Master Workshop
- May 22, 2020: Submission of workshop information
- June 19, 2020: Confirm workshop speakers and submit speaker info to SCRS
- July 3, 2020: Draft presentation due to SCRS (on SCRS Summit PPT template) for review
- July 17, 2020: Presentation comments are sent to speakers from SCRS and education review committee
- July 30. 2020: Final presentation due